Designed in collaboration with professional cyclist Wout van Aert. Then a product needs little explanation. The Roll Bag handlebar bag is very functional, waterrepellent and also very stylish.
Team Jumbo-Visma rider Wout van Aert asked us to make the perfect bike bag for his training rides, inspired by the classic AGU handlebar bags. This roll bag is a very practical bag to bring on every adventure.
- Whether you go bikepacking or just for a short ride, the big main compartment can hold all kind of necessities, such as cookies, gels but a camera or phone as well.
- The main compartment can be closed with a water-repellent YKK zipper.
- On the front several loops are added so you can easily attach a small light or other item.
- Two mesh pockets on each side of the bag keep small things like cookie wrappers nicely tucked away.
- Behind both mesh pockets a large 3M reflective logo is placed for enhanced visibility in traffic.
- For an even better visibility, the color way ‘silver’ has a reflective mist-print that ensures high visibility during the dark.
- Riding in a rain shower is no problem thanks to the dirt- and water repellent DWR-coating.
- This bag is made of 100% recycled Greensphere polyester.
This bag is a real winner in our collection, it’s developed together with Wout van Aert for a reason!