With a rim depth of 50mm, the CF R50 is designed to be race ready: highly aerodynamic & stiff, while still being comfortable to ride.
To guarantee a flawless installation, your POWERSHIFT wheelset will be delivered to a Classified dealer near you, who will install our products free of charge.
We will inform you when your products are available at your dealer.
Please note that in combination with our system you require a crank with a single chainring (as you don’t need a front derailleur) and an 11 speed derailleur with clutch suitable for the selected cassette size. Your dealer can obviously assist you for questions related to those components.
We have developed a universal thru-axle, in order to mount system on any existing frame with disc brakes. No modifications to your frame are required!
- Riding style: Aero road
- POWERSHIFT ready: Designed to perfectly fit a Classified POWERSHIFT rear hub
- Front hub: Hope RS4 or DT Swiss 240 DBCL Straightpull (depending on availability)
- Rim type: Carbon, clincher, tubeless ready
- Rim depth: 50mm
- Brakes: Disc only
- Rim Inner width: 19mm
- Rim outer width: 27mm
- Spokes: 24 DT Swiss Aerolite SP
- Weight wheelset: 1,415g (±5%) (Including front hub, excluding POWERSHIFT rear hub)
- Recommended tire size & max tire pressure: 25-32c, 120psi/8.3bar