Forza Cirrus Pro R45 Carbon Clincher Road Wheelset
Carbon clincher wheels benefit from a superior stiffness to weight ratio compared to alloy clinchers. That allows for low spoke count and they offer a very smooth and compliant ride, almost like a "floating" feeling. Forza have designed a wider rim to offer increased tyre comfort with the choice of running up-to a 32mm tyre.
The rim profile is optimized aerodynamically in comparison to a alloy-carbon rim or a full alloy rim, that simply makes it faster and who doesn’t want to ride faster? The Full carbon rims are more responsive, stiffer and accelerates better. Offering a superior combination of weight, stiffness and aerodynamics compared to other wheels. Forza only use straight pull DT Swiss hubs simply because they are the perform to a superior level.
- Rim: Carbon 45mm, Clincher.
- Braking Surface: Carbon
- Front Axle: DT Swiss 350, Quick Release
- Rear Axle: DT Swiss 350, Quick Release
- Freehub: Sram/Shimano
- Spokes: Sapim CX-RAY Aero, Straight Pull
- Count: 20 Front / 24 Rear
- Weight: 1463g per pair
- Recommended Tyre Size: 23-32mm
- Supplied With: Rim Tape, Brake Pads